Welcome To Our World :D

Segala komen yang positif & membina sangat dialu-alukan. Selamat
membaca. SEMOGA TERHIBUR!!! :D

Friday, September 19, 2014

WTF?! Promise




Character :


 You (( Helen ))


   

Jack Gyllenhaal 


  


Jane Gyllenhaal  ((eg.))




    A promise. I last made a promise to my best friend, Chloe Watson. We have separated for billion seconds, which specifically means five years ago. When I gifted by God a scholarship from my dad's crush company, Bolt. Co. Just about ten minutes before I got excited for a Paris's plane, I heard a familiar yell. I'm gonna miss this girl really bad, I thought and I really did. 



  "Helen, promise me you will come back here and find me!" I nodded and smiled, the best smile I could curve at the same time prevented my eyes from bursting out that stupid tears. I waved at her, covered my sorrowness with the imagine of the sweet and romantic Eiffel Tower. Her small, cute face was looking a little fear somehow. But I didn't think much about that. Could I meet any alluring French guy with their thick English-French accent ? I'm a brunette with a little tanned skin, not including the nerd and the vapids.



    So today here I am in a yellow cab heading straight to Chloe's Watson house. Though my seven minutes arrival at John F. Kennedy was a bit tiring but I'm sure Chloe's face gonna energized my first day in America. My first destination would be Watson's of course. We spent most of our childhood times there. Where we secretly threw a party when the Watsons couple was away to visit Chloe's sick aunt and in result we got our names in police report from the neighbourhood complains. 



   No matter what, we had to face the music. Thus, we got a continuos night chew out by both of our parents. Her house also got a tree house where our family built it together a day after my birthday. There was also where Mr. Watson and my dad spent a month luncheon and tea where that was our time to play in that great tree house. But after Chloe made up a sign bord GIRLS ONLY, DADDIES ARE PROHIBITED both of our daddies refused to give us a week allowance. Sulky daddies!



    Chloe's princess-like room was our favourite the most. There almost every experiences in our life we encountered. Pyjama party, dress up party, manicure and pedicure party and the most tense moments was prom night. But none either of us got that QUEEN title.We felt terrible but nah! who cares about that girly yet girly things?



  "Miss, we are here." The cab driver woke me up and next to my left was Watson's house. The nostalgia flooded in me again. The house was still the same, the only thing changed was Mrs. Watson's bundle pots of cactus were gone. Broken maybe.




  Just a couple of knocks on the classic wooden floor, the door opened and there was Mrs. Watson with her whitey curly hair and wrinkled cute face. "Helen? Helen right?" The moment I nodded, Mrs.Watson pulled me into her motherly arms. And there was Mr.Watson running down the stairs when he knew I was coming. I felt very welcomed with them by my sides. They were busy baking maccaroni cheese while I stepped towards my felony's room, my beloved Chloe Watson.



   Everything was perfectly on their places. Nothing moved and nothing added. The wardrobe, the bed where Chloe have been sobbed when she found out her crush, Jack Gyllenhaal dating her classmate, Jenny Lorrence who had already known as hottest chick in our days but not now. The make up desk where I cried when my crush Nicholas Hoult dated our practical teacher! She was twenty and he was sixteen! But his dad got me scholarship and I didn't even bothered with it, but deeply I was.

But then I noticed something missing. Slightly.



   I ran downstairs. "Mrs. Watson, where's Chloe?" She and Mr. Watson hesitated before offering me lunch. Before I left, she got me a paper with anynomous adress on it. "It's a new adress. With her husband."



  God, what the heck?! She's married? How dare she not telling me? I kissed both of Watsons's cheeks and hugged and waved at them. I raced to the taxi and told him to roar the road.



  It was a not-so-huge-but-big house she'd living in. There were an Audi and a BMW, which I'm dying for them. She must living a comfortable cozy life, I guess. I knocked and a door and it took less than a minute to hear a click and the door opened.




  A little girl appeared in my sight. She looked like... Chloe Watson. "Jane, who's that?" A manly voice from the back and his face popped at the door.



  Oh my Harry Styles ((he is my fav singer)), I bet on my five thousand Louis Vuitton bag that the man in front of me right now was...



JACK GYLLENHAAL



  She married her crush? God, I'll kill her for her luck. Jack looked a bit shock but I knew he recalled me. "Helen? You are Helen right?" I bet he knew me because of Chloe wed him. If not, I'm just an ordinary old friend who turned to be single at my late twenties. Well I couldn't make up with French guys. They are just... so... ergh, forget bout it.



  Jack shot me a quick smile as I got my ass on the couch. I looked at Jane, who was smiling at me and giggled when I teased her. Jack at the kitchen making coffee.



 "Jane, where's your mom?" Jane didn't looked up to me when she attentively played Lego. "She's sleeping." 



  I got myself in the kitchen where Jack was brewing coffee. Duh. "Jack, can't you wake Chloe up? I'm dying meeting her. Or just let me wake her up."



  "Helen, stop." He grabbed my arm. He put a serious face. Owh he looked so sexy in that expression. Am I flirting with my best friend's husband?




Read the sequel at


http://www.wattpad.com/story/23456430-broken-promise





1 comment: